Snacktime is About to Become Your Favorite Meal of the Day.
40+ of the web's best food bloggers, One Amazing eCookbook.
When snack attacks hit, are you like us? Straight up ravenous, total cavehuman. You just start hunting and gathering, opening cupboards with a primal roar, eyeballing around the kitchen (or fridge) (or office) (or glove box) for something--anything--that'll take those hunger pangs away. Sure, there's an apple sitting in the fruit bowl over there, but who wants an apple? When mid-meal hanger hits, you don't want a bland handful of fruit or veggies. You want something savory and satisfying. We totally get it. Been there, snacked like that.
Snack attacks can seriously derail healthy eating, putting a big-time crimp on weight loss goals and kickstarting a wicked cycle of food cravings that leave you fighting hunger all day long. It's no fun. We know, because we've done it.
Who are we? 42 food bloggers. Website creators, food photographers and recipe developers by trade, we wondered what would happen if we all came together to create one killer resource of healthy snacks. Not just an eCookbook, mind you, but a visual vending machine that you can choose from next time you must.have.snack.now.
You don't need another cookbook. So, we didn't make one. Instead, we decided to create an encyclopedia of Instant Healthy Snacks that turns your Kindle or eReader into a snack app designed to support your healthy eating goals. Next time you have a hankering to snack, simply peruse, pick and make. Healthy snack ideas forever at your fingertips. Don't have an eReader? Don't worry! A free printable version of all recipes is available with every download.
What Does The eCookbook Include?
- 42 Brand new and original snack recipes, all of which can be prepped and/or made in under 5 minutes.
- Quick-search, visual index. One click takes your straight to the recipe you want.
- No processed ingredients! Just healthy ways to enjoy real food.
- Notes on every recipe from the contributing food bloggers.
- Beautiful photos of every recipe
- Easy-to-understand instructions
- Ideas so clever, kids will love ‘em, too!
- Available in eBook form or printable PDF
- Instant Download! Compatible with tablets, phones & computers.
The Talent Behind the Cookbook
Perhaps the best part of this book? Buying it today means you'll be supporting your favorite bloggers. More than 40+ remarkably talented foodies have come together to create this incredible recipe resource. Challenged with the task of developing totally new, insanely simple healthy snacks ideas, here’s a list of contributors have made this remarkable cookbook a must-have kitchen keeper. See someone you love on the list below? Buy a book today and support their work! 70% of the proceeds from each sale go straight into your fave bloggers pocket. Supporting their creative talent has never been so easy--or so delicious!
- Karly Campbell, bunsinmyoven.com
- Angie Barrett, bigbearswife.com
- Tanya Schroeder, LemonsforLulu.com
- Allison Ruth, somethewiser.danoah.com
- Kristan Roland, confessionsofacookbookqueen.com
- Jamie Lothridge, mybakingaddiction.com
- Dani Meyer, theadventurebite.com
- Laura Muir, freshandhappy.com
- Elizabeth Van Huffel, localsavour.com
- Karly Gomez, asimplepantry.com
- Rachael Hutchings, lafujimama.com
- Kami Brough Kilgore, nodietsallowed.com
- Brooke Lark, cheekykitchen.com
- Hillary Hamilton, fortheloveofbasil.com
- Jesseca Hallows, onesweetappetite.com
- Rachel Gurk, rachelcooks.com
- Kristan Roland, confessionsofacookbookqueen.com
- Rosemary Molloy, anitalianinmykitchen.com
- Claire McEwen, sprinklesandsprouts.com.au
- Katerina Petrovska, diethood.com
- Meggan Hill, culinaryhill.com
Tania Boylen, thecookspyjamas.com
- Rachael Matthews, asouthernfairytale.com
- Kelly Egan Huibregtse, asideofsweet.com
- Linda Ooi, rotinrice.com
- Shaina Olmanson, foodformyfamily.com
- Sheri Silver, sherisilver.com
- Lindsey Johnson, cafejohnsonia.com
- Deborah Harroun, tasteandtellblog.com
- Rebecca Pytell, strengthandsunshine.com
- Jehan Yusoof, islandsmile.org
- Amy Johnson, shewearsmanyhats.com
- Christy Denney, the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
- Jacquee Stephens, isugarcoatit.com
- Brita Britnell, bbritnell.com
- Johlene Orton, flavoursandfrosting.com
- Wajeeha Nadeem, ikneadtoeat.com
- Cathy Pollak, noblepig.com
- Amanda Finks, thewholesomedish.com
- Mary Smith, strawmarysmith.com
- Rika Agustini, poshjournal.com
- Ilona Orzechowska, ilonaspassion.com
- Deseree Kazda, lifesambrosia.com
- Amy Stafford, ahealthylifeforme.com
- Linda Kurniadi (Tambunan), brunchwithjoy.com
- Trish Bozeman, rhubarbarians.com
- Whitney Baker, thatsquareplate.com
Sample of Recipes Included
Praise for 5-Minute Snacks
Here's what some of the recipe developers & contributors are saying about the incredible ideas in this ecookbook:
“I don’t know about you, but I am often overcome with what I call “Pinterest Fatigue”. It typically occurs when I’m looking for a recipe – and instead of finding that recipe I wind up down that Pinterest rabbit hole, overwhelmed with choices and not at all sure about which are the winners and which will be abject “fails”. Which is why I LOVE – and know you will too! – this cookbook. The best ideas from the best bloggers. Tried, true and guaranteed to be easy, beautiful and delicious. And don’t worry – there are PLENTY of mason jars (wink-wink)!”- S.Silver
"My daughter said that she is really busy with working and commuting an hour each way to work and home and that she really only has about 5 minutes for a quick healthy snack, she really appreciates snacks like this instead of running for a bag of chips." -Erika
“Eating healthy doesn't have to be hard. I love this collection of 5 minute snacks - I always have ideas at my fingertips!” –Kelly
“All these recipes are so quick easy and my kids go crazy for them! As a busy (and honestly brain cell depleted) momma, coming up with new healthy snack ideas is a constant challenge. I love that I can open this up and have instant inspiration for feeding my two bottomless pits!” –Dani M.
"I don't know how many time I have opened the pantry to grab a quick snack, only to grab a less healthy option because it was "convenient.'"-Rachael F.M.
Here’s What You’ll Get
- 5-Minute Healthy Snacks eCookbook, delivered in versatile PDF format. Compatible with iPad and Kindle tablets, phone and/or computer.
- 5-Minute Healthy Snacks printable PDF. Create an hard copy instantly with this ready-to-print version. Available as a free bonus with every download.
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t love it simply request a refund within 60 days. No questions asked.
- 40+ totally new ideas to give your snacktime cravings an instantly healthy twist!
Are these recipes vegan, gluten-free and/or paleo?
The recipes in this cookbook are designed to compliment a real food diet. Several of them fall under vegan, gluten-free and paleo. However, they are not exclusively limited to any one diet type.
What kinds of ingredients are used in the recipes?
With most of the recipes in this book focusing on real foods, you’ll find ample use of fruits and vegetables in this cookbook. None of the recipes call for extravagant or hard-to-find items. Everything is a common ingredient, readily available in most local grocery stores. You won’t even have to make a special trip to the health food store to make these recipes!
How many servings do the recipes offer?
Most of the recipes are made for 1-2 servings.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes! We made this cookbook to make your healthy life easier than ever. If you decide it’s not for you, simply e-mail us at email@example.com within 60 days for a full refund.
How many pages does the cookbook have?
46 pages, including a visual index which links directly to each recipe on digital devices. Please note: the index page will not appear on the printable version.
Do you offer a hard cover version?
5-minute Healthy Snacks is only available as a digital download. However, you will receive both a tablet-ready version and a printer-friendly 8.5 x 11 version with your purchase, so you can create a hard copy, if desired.
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Kickstart Healthy Snacking Today!
We wanted to create a cookbook that made real food more fun, more delicious and more craveable than fast food. And, we think we’ve succeeded! The 40+ brand-new, totally original snack ideas in this cookbook won’t just help you eat healthy. They’ll have you looking forward to snacktime…everytime!
You’re just 3 minutes away from enjoying 40+ brand-new, real food 5-minute snack ideas. Buying 5-Minute Healthy Snacks couldn’t be more simple.
Here’s how to order 5-Min Healthy Snacks
- Click any of the the Buy Now buttons on this page.
- Enter your email and Credit/Debit Card details (or PayPal information) into our ridiculously secure checkout system.
- When the payment has been processed, you'll receive confirmation and will get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- Download, open, and enjoy your ecookbook.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.