Are You Eating Greens Everyday?
You've read the research. You already know adding leafy greens to your daily diet helps shed pounds, promotes gut health, keeps mental abilities sharp, alleviates post-workout stress, reduces the risk of glaucoma, significantly lowers your risk of Type 2 Diabetes, boosts your immune system and plays an important role in regulating food allergies, inflammatory diseases and may even play a role in preventing some cancers.
That's a massive laundry list of health benefits!
So, why aren't you eating greens daily? Is it because...
- They get boring? Learning new ways to cook leafy greens takes a lot more time than you have.
- They're hard to eat? Chew. Chew. Chew. Need we say more?
- They taste like grass? And you'd rather eat a cookie (even if it does make you dread the weekly weigh-in).
- They are time-consuming? Constantly buying fresh greens, cleaning, chopping and prepping them is as about as fun as cleaning toenails.
- They are unfamiliar? There's spinach. There's kale. And you don't even know where to begin with other options.
If you said yes to any of the above, chances are you've already tried sneaking your greens into a green smoothie. Quick and simple, green smoothies are touted as the easiest way to get a hefty dose of leafy greens. No cooking time needed, no chopping time required. Simply toss spinach, kale, collard greens, romaine, bok choy, microgreens, spirulina, sprouts---even greens powder--into your blender and puree. It's that easy!
If you've ever tried blending up a green smoothie, only to make a mason jar full of a gloppy, swamp-colored goop that can barely be gagged down--well--yes. Green smoothies are, indeed, good for you . But they aren't guaranteed to be GOOD.
Truth is, like other meals, making Green Smoothies is a bit of an art. It takes understandings of produce, both fresh and frozen. Flavors. Textures. Nutrition. And...well, TASTE. Think back to your last batch of bad smoothies, and we know you'll agree. Creating a good recipe isn't always easy.
The great news? Creating recipes is an art we pride ourselves in.
Who Are "We?
42 of the web's best food bloggers. Recipe developers, food experts and taste testers for a living, we wondered what would happen if we combined our collective talent to create a resource of killer Green Smoothie recipes, with each of us sharing the ONE best idea that came out of our kitchens.
The result is this gorgeous eCookbook, The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies.
A compilation of the BEST Green Smoothies we could possibly create, this incredible resource doesn't just have really, really, really good recipes that will help you enjoy leafy greens daily...
What Does The eCookbook Include?
- 45 Brand new and original green smoothie recipes, all of which can be prepped and/or made in under 5 minutes
- No processed ingredients! Just healthy ways to enjoy real food and LOTS of leafy greens
- Notes on every recipe from the smoothie creators
- Beautiful photos of every recipe
- Easy-to-understand instructions
- Variety of healthy recipes from breakfast to smoothies bowls to dessert
- Kid-Friendly Options
- Available in eBook form or printable PDF
- Instant Download! Compatible with tablets, phones & computers.
- PLUS You'll get these freebies....
Not only have we compiled the most delicious Green Smoothies you've ever tasted, we've also included some HUGE resources for free! Because, this book isn't just about green smoothies, it's about making it easier than ever to enjoy the benefits of leafy greens...daily! In addition to 45 taste-tester approved recipes, we've included...
- Quick-search, visual index. for Kindles and eReaders. One click takes your straight to the recipe you want!
- 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge. It takes at least 21 days to make a habit. So we've made it easy for you to track your way to success! Included in both digital and as a printable downloadable, our one-page challenge will motivate you to 30 consecutive days of Green Smoothie success!
- 7-Day Green Smoothie Detox. Want to eat better than ever? We've created an easy-to-follow One Week Clean-Eating plan that will help you kick cravings and reset healthy eating.
- Works-Every-Time Smoothie Formula. We've given you 45 insanely delicious green smoothie recipes, but we don't want you to rely on them forever. So we've shared our totally foolproof, 100% customizable "formula" so you can make your own green smoothies.
The Talent Behind the Cookbook
Another incredible thing about this book? Buying it today means you'll be supporting your favorite bloggers. More than 40+ remarkably talented foodies have come together to create this incredible recipe resource. Challenged with the task of developing totally new, insanely simple green smoothies, here’s a list of contributors have made this remarkable cookbook a must-have kitchen keeper. See someone you love on the list below? Buy a book today and support their work! 70% of the proceeds from each sale go straight into your fave bloggers pocket. Supporting their creative talent has never been so easy--or so delicious!
- Karly Campbell, bunsinmyoven.com
- Angie Barrett, bigbearswife.com
- Tanya Schroeder, LemonsforLulu.com
- Allison Ruth, somethewiser.danoah.com
- Kristan Roland, confessionsofacookbookqueen.com
- Jamie Lothridge, mybakingaddiction.com
- Dani Meyer, theadventurebite.com
- Laura Muir, freshandhappy.com
- Elizabeth Van Huffel, localsavour.com
- Karly Gomez, asimplepantry.com
- Rachael Hutchings, lafujimama.com
- Kami Brough Kilgore, nodietsallowed.com
- Brooke Lark, cheekykitchen.com
- Hillary Hamilton, fortheloveofbasil.com
- Jesseca Hallows, onesweetappetite.com
- Rachel Gurk, rachelcooks.com
- Kristan Roland, confessionsofacookbookqueen.com
- Rosemary Molloy, anitalianinmykitchen.com
- Claire McEwen, sprinklesandsprouts.com.au
- Katerina Petrovska, diethood.com
- Meggan Hill, culinaryhill.com
Tania Boylen, thecookspyjamas.com
- Rachael Matthews, asouthernfairytale.com
- Kelly Egan Huibregtse, asideofsweet.com
- Linda Ooi, rotinrice.com
- Shaina Olmanson, foodformyfamily.com
- Sheri Silver, sherisilver.com
- Lindsey Johnson, cafejohnsonia.com
- Deborah Harroun, tasteandtellblog.com
- Rebecca Pytell, strengthandsunshine.com
- Jehan Yusoof, islandsmile.org
- Amy Johnson, shewearsmanyhats.com
- Christy Denney, the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
- Jacquee Stephens, isugarcoatit.com
- Brita Britnell, bbritnell.com
- Johlene Orton, flavoursandfrosting.com
- Wajeeha Nadeem, ikneadtoeat.com
- Cathy Pollak, noblepig.com
- Amanda Finks, thewholesomedish.com
- Mary Smith, strawmarysmith.com
- Rika Agustini, poshjournal.com
- Ilona Orzechowska, ilonaspassion.com
- Deseree Kazda, lifesambrosia.com
- Amy Stafford, ahealthylifeforme.com
- Linda Kurniadi (Tambunan), brunchwithjoy.com
- Trish Bozeman, rhubarbarians.com
- Whitney Baker, thatsquareplate.com
Here’s What You’ll Get
- The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies, delivered in versatile PDF format. Compatible with iPad and Kindle tablets, phone and/or computer.
- The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies printable PDF. Create an hard copy instantly with this ready-to-print version. Available as a free bonus with every download.
- 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge. Use it on your Kindle or eReader. Or print a copy. Both versions included!
- 7-Day Green Smoothie Detox. We'll give you a digital and printable download of our easy-to-follow 1 week Green Smoothie Eating Plan, so you can drink more greens AND eat more clean!
- Printable Foolproof Green Smoothie Formula. Make your own delicious green smoothies everytime. Use this one-page resource on your eReader, or print a copy to keep on your fridge. You get both versions!
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t love it simply request a refund within 60 days. No questions asked.
- 45 totally new ideas to get more leafy greens into your diet...deliciously...EVERYDAY!
Are these recipes vegan, gluten-free and/or paleo?
The recipes in this cookbook are designed to compliment a real food diet. Several of them fall under vegan, gluten-free and paleo. However, they are not exclusively limited to any one diet type.
What kinds of ingredients are used in the recipes?
With most of the recipes in this book focusing on real foods, you’ll find ample use of fruits and vegetables in this cookbook. None of the recipes call for extravagant or hard-to-find items. Everything is a common ingredient, readily available in most local grocery stores. You won’t even have to make a special trip to the health food store to make these recipes!
How many servings do the recipes offer?
Most of the recipes are made for 1-2 servings.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes! We made this cookbook to make your healthy life easier than ever. If you decide it’s not for you, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days for a full refund.
How many pages does the cookbook have?
50 pages, including a visual index which links directly to each recipe on digital devices. Please note: the index page will not appear on the printable version.
Do you offer a hard cover version?
The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies is only available as a digital download. However, you will receive both a tablet-ready version and a printer-friendly 8.5 x 11 version with your purchase, so you can create a hard copy, if desired.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Sip Healthy. Start Now!
We wanted to create a cookbook that made getting your leafies more fun, more delicious and more craveable than fast food. And, we're so excited to say...we've succeeded! The 45+ brand-new, totally original recipes in this cookbook won’t just help you drink raw, nutrient-dense greens. They'll have you kissing your blender and sliding into your happy jeans.
You’re just 3 minutes away from enjoying 45 brand-new Green Smoothie Recipes, our FREE 7-Day Green Smoothie Detox and more! Buying The Great Big Book of Green Smoothies couldn’t be more simple.
Here’s How to Order
- Click any of the the Buy Now buttons on this page.
- Enter your email and Credit/Debit Card details (or PayPal information) into our ridiculously secure checkout system.
- When the payment has been processed, you'll receive confirmation and will get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- Download, open, and enjoy!
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.